From: semantic-web-request@w3.org [mailto:semantic-web-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 6:32 PM
To: paoladimaio10@googlemail.com; 'Melvin Carvalho'
Cc: 'Danny Ayers'; 'Semantic Web'
Subject: RE: call to arms

I agree with what was said by Paola. I think for the semantic web can move forward and that people actually take advantage of its benefits, it is necessary to facilitate its implementation.
It needs to be transparant for the user. The user does not have to understand what it is of RDF triples, ontology, and so on. Users see clearly the advantages and use it when the interfaces are simple and the results are practical.

All that Melvin has made it very interesting, but what can be achieved without any technical knowledge?

Best regards,
Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo
Directora de la Fundación Sidar