Re: Major change to a SIOC term: User is now called UserAccount

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:14:24 +0100
To: "Breslin, John" <john.breslin@nuigalway.ie>
Cc: semantic-web@w3.org, Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
On 25 March 2010 12:36, Breslin, John <john.breslin@nuigalway.ie> wrote:
> >From http://sioc-project.org/node/341

A welcome move, for sure.

Could I please beg a little follow up to the announcement sometime -
the documentation for the "why" is clear enough from list archives,
but some comment on the "how" and (as and when you hear back) the
implications of such a change ("what happened next...") would be
appreciated.

I'm sure there are plenty of papers out there, but I haven't seen much
by way of suggestions, best practices even, for change management when
it comes to practical vocabs.

sw-vocab-status ticks a lot of boxes, but I wonder how straightforward
it would be to backtrack and e.g. discover why particular changes were
made.

Cheers,
Danny.

--