Re: RDF Syntaxes 2.0

On 08/03/2010 4:44 PM, Dave Beckett wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Mar 2010, Houghton,Andrew wrote:

Yes - it turns out to be quite useful to know if quads or triples are in
the format because triples may be directed to one particular graph in a
stored RDF dataset, a suituation where quads don't make sense.

Because N-Quads is a superset of N-Triples, there may be a lot of
triples before the first quad.

	Andy