RE: RDF Syntaxes 2.0

On Mon, 8 Mar 2010, Houghton,Andrew wrote:

> [...]

Trig does exist but one reason is that it isn't as widespread in support
compared to Turtle.  That's not a huge reason, it might be better that
the two formats are separate (mime types) so people can know before
parsing whether they have a single graph or a graph-set.

>>  - the graph URI would be easier to strip off when converting the quads
>> back to triples, because one could simply strip everything through the
>> first space on each line -- a very easy sed script.

> <s>
>  <o>
>  .

Only Turtle (& N3) allows that, N-Triples requires 1-triple per line.

Dave