Re: RDF to CSV

From: Dave Beckett <dave@dajobe.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 20:34:23 -0800
To: vasavi kamdar <vasavikamdar@gmail.com>
CC: semantic-web@w3.org
vasavi kamdar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can any one please help me with converting an RDF file to CSV
> Thanks and Regards,
> Vasavi Kamdar
>
> The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do...

You sent this to me direct before sending to the swig list, so here's what I
put in my mail, for others.

There are some pointers at
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/240903/what-is-a-good-rdf-library-for-net

and I hear http://code.google.com/p/linqtordf/ is pretty good

although I haven't used any of them

Of course if you want to just do a conversion, you'll need to clearly think
what goal you want to achieve.  Turning a graph into a table (CSV) is more
like running a query to the graph and getting back a sequence of results so
you might want to use SPARQL for that.

Dave