Re: mapping from Turtle grammar to RDF graph

Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
> the productions ref'd in http://www.w3.org/2010/01/31-Turtle#⋈ are
> from a yacker mockup of "TurtleS" (Turtle using SPARQL terminals and
> productions, where applicable). it may still be too liberal -- needs
> some thought and testing against bad-\d\d.ttl.

You should know that I've added more positive and negative test cases in
raptor GIT from various bugs and corner cases I found after the publication
of the team note turtle version.  Some are to do with serializing to Turtle,
which is something not really considered in the parsing-focused spec.

Long URL of the GIT head today for the turtle tests:

http://git.librdf.org/view?p=raptor.git;a=tree;f=tests/turtle;h=cde1d6968c4818781da14a0eb845a80f2d3db852;hb=HEAD

The comment in the test usually explains what it's testing.

Dave