Re: Finding ontology

Hi Shree,

maybe I'm the only one. However, I tried recently my luck in the search
of appropriated ontologies for several domains and problems. The best
help for me, although it hasn't not much entries, was schemapedia. If I
try to find an appropriated ontology, e.g. with swoogle - I got
everything else but not a good ontology. prefix.cc is good for namespace
prefixes, but tells me nothing more. Hence, my conclusion is that it
isn't currently very easy to find out, whether an appropriated ontology
for domain/problem exists, or not. Schemapedia needs more contribution!
Often the ontologies itself need better documentations.

Cheers,

Bob

--

Bob Ferris