Re: Implementing OWL2-RL with a RETE rule engine.

hi jos, i am glad you are on that discussion, you probably have an opinion
about that point:
is RL completely targetted at forward engine systems, or are there some
subtilities that require a more sohisticated engine beyond RETE
capabilities?

(this is an open question. if any people involved in RL spec is around,
he/she is very welcome to comment)