RE: connections

From: greg masley <roxymuzick@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 10:29:16 -0700
To: "'Danny Ayers'" <danny.ayers@gmail.com>, "'Semantic Web'" <semantic-web@w3.org>
What I want to know is does anybody have a method yet to successfully extract data from Wikipedia using dbpedia? If so please email the procedure to greg@masleyassociates.com

Thanks,

-----Original Message-----
From: semantic-web-request@w3.org [mailto:semantic-web-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Danny Ayers
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 10:11 AM
To: Semantic Web
Subject: connections

I know I got a bit snarly the other night, but some things do seem annoying. I wish to know where the nearest kennels are, that could work. For another example, the life sustaining drugs. Where it is best to plant my peas (too late). Datasets... where is the crossover?

Folks have been really good at exposing things, but the utility is way behind.

A million triples or when I should plant tomato seeds..?

I see only minor signs of utility, serendipity seems such a long way off.

Grumbling,
Danny.

--
http://danny.ayers.name