connections

From: Danny Ayers <danny.ayers@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 19:10:36 +0200
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
I know I got a bit snarly the other night, but some things do seem
annoying. I wish to know where the nearest kennels are, that could
work. For another example, the life sustaining drugs. Where it is best
to plant my peas (too late). Datasets... where is the crossover?

Folks have been really good at exposing things, but the utility is way behind.

A million triples or when I should plant tomato seeds..?

I see only minor signs of utility, serendipity seems such a long way off.

Grumbling,
Danny.

--
http://danny.ayers.name