Re: meta-ontology reasoning

Thanks Adrian, but I am not sure that this  is what I am looking for.

In fact I want to do something similar than what is done by the people
of OntoClean in Protégé (http://protege.stanford.edu/ontologies/ontoClean/ontoCleanOntology.html
). I was wondering that new languages (OWL2, SWRL, ...) , new and
improved reasoners could improve this approach. OntoClean uses PAL
constraints and to be honest I have never heard of this before.

Frederik