Re: meta-ontology reasoning

Hiya,

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 00:56, Frederik Gailly <Frederik.Gailly@ugent.be> wrote:
> My question now is how should I implement this in OWL or OWL 2
> and what consequence will a specific approach have on the ability of the
> reasoner to take into account the domain-specific axioms?

This sounds to me more like a job for RDFS, unless you're lumping them
together? (You're talking about classes or properties or relationships
that should conform to a meta-models ideas of those props / classes /
relationships, or am I just misunderstanding you?)

I'm doing similar things, albeit in Topic Maps, so not sure I can help
you much with the RDF stack idioms. Inferencing over explicit
associations is quite simpler than RDF tree-structures :) however the
TM community is still nutting out the bolts of a constraint language,
but I've based it on the current drafts.

Regards,

Alex
--
 Project Wrangler, SOA, Information Alchemist, UX, RESTafarian, Topic Maps