Re: common standard ontology

Carmen wrote: ">> advocates a common standard ontology

> is HTML not a standard ontology of document elements?"
Certainly not. It is mere a web page metadata.
Metadata characterize the data, not the entity (content) which is described
by the data.
A standard ontology is all about the world's fundamental entities and
relationships, and how they are formally represented as computer codes and
algorithms.

Azamat Abdoullaev