Re: Parsing RDF from namespace documents - anyone reading RDF from inside XHTML? (foaf ns)

Ben, DanBri,

I'm as little shocked as others and send out a biiiiiig +1 :)

Pls note, DanBri that you're in good company then. Additionally to what
Ben's mentioned, there are other vocs out there that are already defined in
RDFa, including the following:

+ http://purl.org/media/audio
+ http://purl.org/media/video
+ http://purl.org/NET/biol/ns
+ http://purl.org/NET/scovo

Cheers,
      Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,