Re: RDFAuth: an initial sketch

Hi Pipian, and all on this list,

I just came back from the pub, and am just about to go out again. I
thought I'd mention that I wrote up a summary of the discussion on my
blog here

http://blogs.sun.com/bblfish/entry/rdfauth_sketch_of_a_buzzword

Hope that helps. Thanks a lot for the feedback. I mention this thread
and others that helped me come to that sketch at the end of the post.
Let me know if I missed out on something. It's a long post...

On 28 Mar 2008, at 19:10, Pipian wrote:

> I don't want to throw in my two cents as yet, but I did want to
> mention that I'm currently working on a project with DIG that
> dovetails nicely with the proposal given here.  I'm sorry I haven't
> actually mentioned such until now, but I recently caught a nasty
> case of the flu that's kept me more or less bed-ridden for the past
> two days, so I haven't really had the chance to follow the
> discussion closely, so you guys might need to correct some of my
> misconceptions.

this also looks interesting. RDFAuth is trying to be the simplest
possible thing to implement. But it would be good to be able to build
more complex things like the one you suggest on top of it somehow. I'd
need to understand more what is happening there.

Ok. Off to the pub again. :-)

Henry