Re: Domain model wiki tool?

Hi Peter --

You wrote:  *I have been looking for tools to help domain experts create
models of
their domain in a way that hides the gory details of OWL et al.*

There's a kind of Wiki for rules in open vocabulary, executable English,
online at the site below.  Shared use is free.

The Wiki UI is supported by a reasoning engine that automatically combines
back- and forward-chaining to lend a highly declarative meaning to the
rules.

>From the rules, the system can automatically generate and run networked SQL
that would be too complex to write reliably by hand, and it can explain the
results, in English, at the business or scientific level.

There are a number of examples provided, including some that reason about
OWL.  Folks are cordially invited to write and run their own examples.

Apologies if you have seen this before, and thanks for comments.

                                                    -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com    Shared use is free

Adrian Walker
Reengineering