Domain model wiki tool?

From: Peter Krantz <peter.krantz@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 09:30:03 +0100
To: semantic-web@w3.org

Hi!

The semantic web has some interesting implications for us. One is the
focus on being specific with what you mean when you make statements
about things. Previously, this work was implicitly done by software
developers in an organization (in code). With semantic web technology,
this work can be moved to where it belongs - to the domain experts.

I have been looking for tools to help domain experts create models of
their domain in a way that hides the gory details of OWL et al. One
thing that would be very powerful is a domain model wiki tool where
page templates had some predefined fields that mapped to OWL. This
would allow multiple domain experts to contribute their knowledge into
a domain model, ready for publication on the web.

Does anyone know of such a tool? I guess I am looking for a simpler
web based multi-user version of Protege.

Regards,

Peter Krantz

http://www.peterkrantz.com - blog
http://eurlex.nu - unofficial experimental RDFa version of European law