Re: Domain model wiki tool?

Besides the tools mentioned, you may also be interested in the CKC --
Collaborative Knowledge Construction -- Workshop that was held last year
at the WWW conference. Proceedings are online. Especially interesting is
the technical report on the CKC challenge results.

<http://km.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de/ws/ckc2007/>

<http://bmir.stanford.edu/publications/view.php/the_ckc_challenge_exploring_tools_for_collaborative_knowledge>

Cheers,
denny