Re: College Senior Project To Make A Web Search Project

I am waiting to hear from my professor about what access I will be allow to
the university's registration
database of the information I need.

FOAF are you suggesting that to me as something to add to my site? I could
see how that would be interesting but my problem now is trying to create a
project that can be relatively completed within
a semester.

So I am trying to just focus on an easy-to-use, intelligent search for
looking up classes and a "current
schedule" display so students can see how their various classes fit
together.

Thanks for the reply.