From: Renato golin <renato@ebi.ac.uk>
To: M. David Peterson <m.david@xmlhacker.com>
Cc: John Milton <swdemon1981@yahoo.com>; Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>; SW-forum Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2008 8:41:16 AM
Subject: Re: [semantic-web] <none>

invented
was
already
invented,
only
not
patented.

Okay -.....

If technology is A (act of invention) AND.. B (act of refinement) ... then how do you reconcile this with the next line ..

There is no A (invention), just B (act of refinement).

Since Technology (according to Saint R.'s excretion) is both A and B, and A does not exist, then Technology does not exist.

Faith based technology. How far have we not come.

The
universe
is
just
an
expression
of
its
intimate
laws.
Everything
on
top
of
that
(like
fractal)
will
be
another
expression
on
top
of
the
basic
ones.

What
you
are
is
only
another
form
of
expression
and
like
you,
your
brain.
When
you
were
born
you
had
few
hard-coded
(by
nature
through
natural
selection)
instructions
and
*everything*
you
saw
later
already
existed
in
nature.

Saint R. makes another good point for his faith based dogma. Since what you are is A (hardcoded - by nature and natural selection) AND B (also "everything" else is also previously in nature) then You are simply nature.

Saint R. now states that humans are not different from rocks, comets, or large quantities of methane gas.

Therefore,
as
your
brain
was
selected
by
nature
and
what
you
learn
comes
from
nature,
the
ultimate
owner
of
*ALL*
ideas
is
nature
itself,
and
because
nature
has
no
bank
account
we
store
its
money
on
our
own
by
creating
very
stupid
idea
like
patents.

Saint R. has another wonderful point. In nature, everything is food for everything else. Since Saint R.is now food for anything that can grab him, perhaps he might wish to pubish his address. I am getting hungry. Yum, Yum, some Saint R. bum.

When
will
people
learn
that
copyright,
patents,
intellectual
property
[1],
anti-piracy,
RIAA
and
the
like
is
*ONLY
ABOUT
MONEY*?

I wonder if Saint R. can understand what is truly involved in that last statement. Money is the expression of the idea that a man lives by his own production and is entitled to it, in full. The world is full of thieves, who produce nothing but consume all they encounter.

Saint R. might want to revisit this last statement or he may find that the reward he is looking for in the next life might come from one of God's former acolytes instead.

There
is
no
ideals,
ideas,
thoughts,
anything.
All
legal
techniques
are
ways
protect
your
*money*
not
your
ideas,
for
ideas
are
recurrent,
inherent
and
natural.

You
can
sue
me
because
you
have
patent
and
implemented
the
same
thing,
only
later,
but
you
*CAN'T*
sue
me
because
had
the
same
idea
as
you
had.

Saint R. - we can finally agree on something. You have no ideas. Since all comes from nature, in your view, noting you are or have is yours. It is all something you got from someone else. Since, in nature, most things are taken by force (the lion does not ask for permission to eat a goat), whatever you have or are, was acquired the same way.

Thieves always take by force or stealth. infinging a patent is just another form of this.

Not quite sure, however, how you are going to reconcile this incessant thievery of yours with your hopes of sitting at the right hand of the Almighty.

Finally,

I'm
not
in
this
list
because
want
financial
return
or
think
that
my
ideas
will
be
implemented
by
W3C
so
can
further
sue
them.
I'm
not
spending
my
time
here
because
think
there
will
be
money
or
job
or
prizes
in
return.

I'm
here
make
this
world
better
place
and,
for
change,
people
could
stop
suing
each
other
for
something
they
were
naturally
selected
do.

Dear Saint R.  Let me make two points.

1)  I will always treasure the chance to have conversed with you. Your natural superiority to all of the rest of us is heartening.

2)  Let us look to nature to see how this last sentence of yours can be interpreted.

If productive people are naturally selected, then so must be unproductive people. In nature, a bull elk guards his harem. Productive people guard their patents. I wouldn't compare you to a cow elk, because they are productive as well.

You are more like the a frustrated young bull, trying to become productive yet doomed for years to hang around another's herd, hoping one day to secure the status that allows you to become productive.

Like the young bull, bugling his frustration yet fearful that the dominant bull will notice you, you hover around the productive people, hoping one day to join their ranks.

Your fate (because in nature, you have only fate and no chance to change outside the laws of your own genes) does not guarantee   an ultimate success in this world. You may move into the next world with your frustration intact.

Take heart ...  someone will understand.

J.M.

best
regards,
--renato