Re: Why do you want to do that?

Dick--

But you still haven't explained what the ambiguity is you were
referring to.  This new example doesn't help me.  If you mean by
"airplane car" a class of things that are both airplanes and cars, I
don't see any ambiguity with it:  people have (and do) make things
that are both airplanes and cars.

A basic issue you might address is how someone can make statements
about a class if the class can't also be treated as an individual.

--Frank