AW: Survey On Rule Base Development

Hi !

Thanks for your links - I am, however, already well aware of this
interesting system. I did not include as one of the selectable options for
rule language/environment because I had to make hard choices in order to
keep the list reasonably small; and it was my impression that it has not
(yet?) achieved a user community similar in size to the other systems
mentioned ... May have been wrong though, since there are really no numbers
about this (one of the reasons for starting this survey).

greetings

valentin

--
email: zacharias@fzi.de
phone: +49-721-9654-806

FZI  Forschungszentrum Informatik an der Universität Karlsruhe (TH)
Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, 76131 Deutschland, http://www.fzi.de
SdbR, Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe