Re: Survey On Rule Base Development

Hi Valentin --

I'm not sure whether this would fit in your survey, but you may be
interested in [1,2,3] and in the underlying online system [4].

HTH,    -- Adrian

Adrian Walker
Reengineering

[1]
www.reengineeringllc.com/A_Wiki_for_Business_Rules_in_Open_Vocabulary_Executable_English.pdf

[2]
www.reengineeringllc.com/Oil_Industry_Supply_Chain_by_Kowalski_and_Walker.pdf

[3]  www.reengineeringllc.com/ibldrugdbdemo1.htm   (Flash video with audio)

[4]  Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English over SQL
nline at www.reengineeringllc.com    Shared use is free