Re: Triples storage

Steve Harris wrote:
> I think there are many more than that. Much like with SQL engines, there
> are almost as many sotrage algorithms as products.

hehehe, quite true! ;)

> No idea, but there are full implementations of SPARQL, and lots of
> more-or-less complete ones.

The specification of the language is stable, the results you get is not.

There was a discussion in this list a while ago about two storage
engines (big ones) yielding completely different results for the same query.

--renato

--
Reclaim your digital rights, eliminate DRM, learn more at