Re: A new Semantic Web logo?

Bruce D'Arcus wrote:
> Yeah, I really dislike the new logos, including the little
> RDF/SPARQL/GRDDL/etc buttons (there's something wrong with the fonts). I
> think this was a bad decision.

I liked the blue triangle as well... very representative. I guess the
new logo is more political (open your data) than technical, which is not
 a bad thing, and opening the triangle would be like breaking the
relationship, not desired at all...

Anyway, why can't it be incorporated with another logo? There are lots
of semantic tools using the triangle embedded to their logos already...
why restrain creativity?

cheers,
--renato

--
Reclaim your digital rights, eliminate DRM, learn more at