Re: Turtle - Terse RDF Triple Language updated

My 2 cents...

Regardless of the advantages, issues and objections on this very
proposal... I think we should be careful about priorities. In my view
the goal should be to have an absolutely stable turtle language that is
as closely compatible to the language used in SPARQL as possible (it
cannot be 100%, because, for example, SPARQL uses PREFIX and turtle uses
@prefix). Personally, I would prefer _not_ to start discussions about
new language features for now, much as it can be an enjoyable technical
discussion:-).

Maybe we can do something like that in a next round, but the priorities
should be elsewhere in my view.

And thanks to Dave for starting this...

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/