Re: Turtle - Terse RDF Triple Language updated

On 3 Oct 2007, at 12:41, Michael Schneider wrote:

> Henry Story wrote:
>
>> What about =
>>
>> That would be a nice addition. :-)
>>
>> Especially as it allows one to group statements together like this:
>>
>> :me foaf:knows [ = <http://eg.com/joe/>;
>>                  foaf:name "Joe Smith" ] .
>>

> Just for me to understand: Is this meant to be a shortcut for
> 'owl:sameAs'?

Yep! It's that obvious :-)

What would be nice would be a little comment in the Turtle spec, if
it gets approved,
making the point that when the "=" follows the "[" as above there is
no need for an interpreter
to create a blank node: they should just go an name the node with the
URL following it.

Henry