Re: hTurtle: A GRDDL-Compatible Microformat for Turtle-in-HTML

Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
> * Sean B. Palmer wrote:
>> - The hTurtle Microformat
>
> Absolutely, positively the worst microformat ever proposed!

Although I'm not one to judge microformats, it probably isn't
a microformat as far as I understand them.

My main comment as Turtle author is that I really don't like this.
Stuffing data inside comments is not preserving semantics, as the
semantics of comments are that they are ignored.  We learnt this
lesson with RDF/XML jammed into comments for Creative Commons
licensing.

There are better solutions now such as use <link>,
<head profile> and/or GRDDL transforms.

If you wanted to continue this idea, I'd suggest calling it
embedded turtle, even that is with little enthusiasm from me.

Dave