Re: places to do semantic web postgraduate study

Hi,
As for Europe, you may want to have a look at the list of partners of
the Network of Excellence "KnowledgeWeb":

http://knowledgeweb.semanticweb.org/semanticportal/sewView/frames.jsp

Best
Martin

martin hepp
e-mail: martin.hepp@deri.org
web:    http://www.heppnetz.de
skype:  mfhepp
office: +43 512 507 6465

Check eClassOWL, the first real-world e-business ontology
for products and services in OWL at
http://www.heppnetz.de/eclassOWL