Re: places to do semantic web postgraduate study

Hi Simon,

Trento, Italy, is a place you might want to consider. The University of
Trento is e.g. running an International PhD program (working language is
100% English), and there are several research groups at the university, the
ITC-IRST Research Center and the Laboratory of Applied Ontologies, LOA-CNR,
working successfully in the Semantic Web area.

Calls for application are now open:
http://dit.unitn.it/

Best,
Heiko Stoermer