Re: RDF+Transformation = XHTML or is there sth like inverse GRDDL?

Keith, yes, SPARQL CONSTRUCTXML would be very similar to XQuery, but
using an RDF graph matching instead of XPath expressions. That's where
FSL (Fresnel Selector Language) could come in.

I'd rather extend SPARQL than XQuery because the former already works
over the graph model, whereas XQuery has the XML tree as its data model
and the extension could get confusing. The situation is similar to
proposals where people put rdfpath (of any sort) into XSLT.

Jacek