Re: RDF+Transformation = XHTML or is there sth like inverse GRDDL?

On Wed, 04 Jul 2007 13:18:02 +0100, Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
wrote:

> myself I was thinking about something like this in a SPARQL extension,
> which might be easier to standardize than FSL:
>
> CONSTRUCTXML
> <catalogue>
>   <product id="{?prodid}">
>     {CONSTRUCTXML
>       <part name="{?partname}"/>
>      WHERE { ?prodid hasPart ?partName }
>     }
>   </product>
> </catalogue>
> WHERE { ?prodid rdf:type Product }
>
> You see that it has to be recursive and that variable bindings have to
> be passed into the recursion, but that's about all the complexity in
> this extension.

That looks like it could be pretty handy, kind of like XQuery ? - I wonder
if you could have a slightly different syntax to allow templating into a
broader range of formats than XML (eg: JSON)?