Re: Reasoner with OWL 1.1 and TBox-query support

Pellet supports tbox queries through the API. You can look in the DIG
handler  for examples of how to do it  - see DIGAskHandler.java in
the Pellet sources.
I have sample code that uses it, though it is written in a common
lisp that calls java so you have to squint a bit to read it.

You can look at http://svn.mumble.net:8080/svn/lsw/trunk/owl/dig-
query.lisp and send me questions off list if you don't get any better
source of information.

Regards,
Alan