Re: OWL version of Dublin Core?

A short comment on this....

Well, there's a lot of implied but not expressed semantics in the DC
properties. We're moving towards expressing at least the domain/range
stuff, but we have a way to go before we approach OWL ontologies,

That said, I think that it *would* be in line with the definition of
isPartOf to say it's transitive. I can't see any arguments against.

Of course, talking to DC-ARCH before doing that is a good idea...

/Mikael

--
<mikael@nilsson.name>

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose