Re: OWL version of Dublin Core?

Elisa already referred to this but let me just reiterate and maybe add
some more details

The DCMI is currently working on bringing the DC metadata and the RDF
worlds closer together. They have a second round of commenting on the
following documents right now:

http://dublincore.org/documents/2007/04/02/dc-rdf/
http://dublincore.org/documents/2007/04/02/abstract-model/

and comment period is still open. Comments can be done by signing up to:

http://jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=dc-architecture&A=1

I copy this mail to Mikael Nilsson, who may not be reading this mailing
list, to give possibly more context.

I think this discussion is important, it is exactly on time...

Thanks

Ivan