Re: Re: Re: Disaster management ontologies?

Azamat,
> AA: Certainly, it will be only to good account. The mater is too significant
> to be only under the SW community umbrella. But to unite all the intelligent
> labour ( as it happens with the world proletariat), one need a great
> unifying idea of global ontology (as it is communism), of course, promted
> with goodwill.

Suppose such "unifing idea" is the VSM of Stafford Beer :-)
At the System 5 level of the VSM he uses the McCulloch's idea of the
 "Redundancy of Potential Command" . It is priniple for a
 "globalization" of "Horisontal Communications" . A principle new
 possibilities for this give the Web ! Therefore now there must be a
 new wave of interest to the Beer's heritage.
 I have organized already a communication of the VSM community not
 only with common ONTOLOGY community but with the leader of the
 EPISTLE Core Model - Matthew West. The both correspondents live in
 London.

 Leonid

--
С уважением,