Re: Is RDFa ready to use with GRDDL?

In order to get wide adoption, the GRDDL WG has currently resolved that
GRDDL *should* (at least!) support XSLT 1.0 and *may* use other
languages. In particular, we were thinking about XQuery and XSLT 2.0,
and I'll try to make sure we incorporate some of the advantages of
XQuery/XSLT 2.0 in our docs somewhere to encourage adoption of those
technologies.

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh