Re: FOAF: names with different scriptings

Karl Dubost wrote:

[snip]
>> For me, the biggest unknown with RDF/FOAF naming, is how we deal with
>> names that require markup (eg. Ruby annotion). And how badly needed  such
>> markup is.
>

> Isn't it an issue with RDF having difficulties with content in general?

I think soo, too. Well, the only thing that you can do is to use an xml
literal and put a span-like xml tag with a language attribute on it...
and use the ruby, the ltr-rtl attributes if available, etc. It is not
ideal, but the only thing I can think of at the moment.

Ivan