Re: How to assert equivalence of URIs ?

Well, that <http://example.org/uno> rdf:type owl:Class  .
But that's already on the graph.

One way would be to use some sort of filter to normalize URIs before
the graph is contructed... but this would be a little bit impractical.

Our may simply consider that:

x erdf:sameResource  y , z whatever x -> z whatever y
(and so on...)

This would leave to other lyers the task to perform this, and
optimize it based on their reasoning system

Andrea