Re: this product seems to do most of what people talk about

Hi Holger,
You seem to have said something like :-

> van aalst et the aluminium team enabled wfms you already read, or?  in
> newer PAPERS (workflow resource patterns) colaboration also briefly
> addressed...

I'm laughing at Google ;)
So the key thing is van aaist and if I have read anything by this author and
his collaborators. No I haven't but thanks for the suggestion. I am VERY
curious as to how this links in with workflow patterns, is this connected
with WSMO?
You made quite a claim in your original post, do you still stand by it?
Best,
Adam