------------------------------
From: <tim.glover@bt.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 12:53:05 -0000
ukbr.domain1.systemhost.net>
To: <love26@gorge.net>
Cc: <semantic-web@w3.org>

Perhaps I have misunderstood, but for me the real value of a project
like meaningfuel is to allow the whole metadata community to build and
share a metadata vocabulary (complete with different implementation as
XML element names namespaces and attributes, where appropriate). I think
this is an excellent initiative!

As far as I can tell, SWAG is a dictionary of SW terms principally for
use by humans, whose definition is entrusted to a small group of
administrators, and this seems to me to be rather different.
Tim.