Re: [SPAM= SpamAssassin=3,49] AW: Showing the Semantic Web

From: Pdm <editor@content-wire.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:43:41 +0000
To: Tanja Sieber <tanja.sieber@t-dos.de>
CC: "'Semantic Web' ;" <semantic-web@w3.org>

Thanks Tanja

gathering knowledge about what is already there is important, and a good
start
How is information for the  fact book being gathered?

To that effect, it will be useful that the semanticwefactbook is 'alive'
ie, that people can add to it - and even make requests and suggestions as
to what they need to understand/learn/do

 It will be useful to have an 'interactive' interface with the
community, where a physical dimension can be
layered on top of the virtual dimension that already exists, to some extent

cheers

Paola