Re: Showing the Semantic Web

Misha Wolf wrote:

> <wears flame retardant suit>
> Most mails on this list seem to be either plugs for events/journals
> or quite abstract arguments.  With a few notable exceptions, there
> seems to be little interest in anything practical.
> </wears flame retardant suit>

On the other hand "practical" only emerged from "translators" of
nerdgeek into code. In a way the s/n on this list ain't that bad and
much of the plugs are for efforts that might well lead somewhere.

Interest in NewsML or other verticals is simply of little interest until
its implications for stuff we sort of already are doing make it an
automatic thing whose name is never mentioned.

Love.