AW: Reinventing the wheel ( ...again ); this time with RDF In/Out Services

Hi Aldo,

> Another neraby issue... does anyone know if there's a "query service
> description" taxonomy /vocabulary?

There is a Wiki page collecting work around SPARQL endpoint descriptions:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/SparqlEndpointDescription?highlight=%28SPARQL%29%7C%
28Endpoin%29%7C%28description%29

> > I'm now leading a big (10-20 devs) project and I'm willing to give RDF
> > a try as the framework for integrating part of the data ( mashup )...
> > again, I twistedly love the pain found in early adoption.

As an example of an RDF linked data mashup, our recently released book
mashup might be of interest to you:
http://sites.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/suhl/bizer/bookmashup/index.html

Cheers,

Chris