Re: In defence of 404 ...

I was reading the parallel thread on "Reifying triples", and wondered
what you would think of the following kind of solution for multiple
publication issue
Say I  have versioning files such as e.g.,
http://rdf.insee.fr/geo/publications-Commune.rdf  where I store all
versions of descriptions of resources of class geo:Commune

In this file I would have "Version" nodes with discriminating Dublin
Core properties.

_:b75056-2003      a      :Version
_:b75056-2003      dc:subject  http://rdf.insee.fr/geo/COM_75056
_:b75056-2003      dc:date   2006-07-18
_:b75056-2003      dc:source
http://rdf.insee.fr/geo/arrondissements-75-2003.rdf

_:b75056-2005      a      :Version
_:b75056-2005      dc:subject  http://rdf.insee.fr/geo/COM_75056
_:b75056-2005      dc:date   2007-03-15
_:b75056-2005      dc:source
http://rdf.insee.fr/geo/arrondissements-75-2005.rdf

One could query this file to find out which document contains the
description of the subject http://rdf.insee.fr/geo/COM_75056 which has
been published for a given date.

Thoughts?