Re: QT4CG meeting 063 draft minutes, 30 January 2024

I apologize - should have called that just "destroying data".

Some people seriously argue that pulling the plug off a sufficiently
evolved AI is equivalent to murder... but let us not comment on this.

Thanks,
Dimitre

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev
---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
Never fight an inanimate object
-------------------------------------
biggest mistake of all
------------------------------------
you're doing is work or play
Typing monkeys will write all Shakespeare's works in 200yrs.Will they write
all patents, too? :)
Sanity is madness put to good use.