Re: A poll to consider changing the weekly QT4CG meeting time

Sorry, please ignore my previous table input. This is the actual one:

                        | 16:00 CGMT | 17:00 CGMT | 18:00 CGMT |
|------------------+----------------+--------------+------------------|
| Tuesday       |          1         |                  |

|------------------+----------------+--------------+------------------|
| Wednesday  |         1         |                  |                      |
|------------------+----------------+--------------+---------- -------|
| Thursday     |          1         |                  |

|-----------------+----------------+--------------+------------------|

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev
---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
Never fight an inanimate object
-------------------------------------
biggest mistake of all
------------------------------------
you're doing is work or play
Typing monkeys will write all Shakespeare's works in 200yrs.Will they write
all patents, too? :)
Sanity is madness put to good use.