Re: A poll to consider changing the weekly QT4CG meeting time

Hi Norm,

Thanks for asking this.

Just a short observation that if the chosen time is "GMT" then the local
meeting times will jump with one hour twice a year, when we change from/to
normal time to daylight-saving time.

In order to avoid this, could the columns' headings be renamed from GMT to
CGMT (Current GMT - supposed to mean GMT + X, where X = 0 in Nov - March,
and 1 otherwise) ?

Thanks,
Dimitre