Re: decoupling XSLT streaming recommendations from the main spec

Hi Michael,
   Thanks for the insightful thoughts.

I think that, personally I'm happy with both of following things about XSLT
3.0,

1) It's functional scope.

2) Streaming related recommendations.

I'm not suggesting in any way, to change or refactor XSLT 3.0 specification
in any way, to bring about new XSLT 3.0 spec.

But I'm suggesting to, have XSLT 4.0 come in two parts, say an XSLT 4.0
core (that can describe only XSLT's functional capabilities that doesn't
include streaming/performance related recommendations), and XSLT 4.0
streaming. I agree that, this refactoring of XSLT spec is not easy to do.
But the XSLT 4.0 work can spend longer time to achieve that. Till the time,
such an XSLT 4.0 spec comes to light, we'll have more time to absorb the
current XSLT 3.0 language.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi