Re: decoupling XSLT streaming recommendations from the main spec

Hi Norm,

On Thu, Sep 22, 2022 at 3:27 PM Norm Tovey-Walsh <norm@saxonica.com> wrote:
> If we wanted to split streamability into a separate spec, as a practical
> matter, I wonder what would change?

I'm not sure, really about that. I've just shared my, readability
concerns for the XSLT 3.0 spec wrt the streaming guidelines within it
and how the overall current prose of XSLT 3.0 spec affects
comprehension of XSLT language functionality.

I'd hope sincerely that, the XSLT 4.0 effort shall, adopt all possible
means to improve in any possible way the XSLT language's functional
comprehension.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi